• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Airshow Showing In Sacratamato On The 6th.....

john frogg

Reaction score
I will be coming from Klamath Falls OR after I get off work at 1 AM on the 6th panning to be at air show on 7th for sure. Staying at Comfort Inn in Rancho Cordova close to Mather. John Frogg aka John H. Burke with 2009 Smart Car.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be coming from Klamath Falls OR after I get off work at 1 AM on the 6th panning to be at air show on 7th for sure. Staying at Comfort Inn in Rancho Cordova close to Mather. John Frogg aka John H. Burke with 2009 Smart Car.
Hi and welcome from Sutherlin, OR, John. I hope you enjoy your trip to Sacramento as much as I did mine to Portland in July. I totally loved seeing the Elio. I wish you a safe and pleasurable journey. If you are ever over in Medford on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, join me for an early burger dinner at Jaspers (dutch treat). Just let me know in advance so I know to go there. When I go I usually get there around 4:30. BTW, they have fantastic burgers of just about any kind of meat you want. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Question, Do you have to pay the Air Show admission fee just to see the Elio or is it on the way in?
I don't know exactly what to tell you but I can say what has happened in the past. Usually they are located someplace where people can get to see it. At Comic Con in San Diego they were at a nearby site but not inside the convention hall itself with the P4. The P3 was in the convention hall. The exceptions have been the auction (Barrett-J) shows in Florida, Las Vegas, etc. where everything is in doors. As soon as I get more information I will post it. I check several times a day as do others and I am not the only one who posts this information. :-) Z

Top Bottom