• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Do The People At Elio Ever Look At This Forum?

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This may have been asked and answerer before, but I couldn't find it.

If no one a Elio is monitoring this forum, they should. Knowing your customers and potential customers likes and dislikes is just smart business. If nothing has been done to make sure Elio Motors is seeing this, may I suggest the powers that be behind the forum get in touch with them and suggest they keep an eye on all of us. After all, we're the ones who will make Elio a success or failure.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
at one time at least one person from EM was a member .... if you've read much on the forum you have no doubt seen post by trolls and other folks with justifiably legitimate concerns .... the attack mode employed by those trolls made it impossible for that person to remain active .... we have been told that some still read but do not post

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This may have been asked and answerer before, but I couldn't find it.

If no one a Elio is monitoring this forum, they should. Knowing your customers and potential customers likes and dislikes is just smart business. If nothing has been done to make sure Elio Motors is seeing this, may I suggest the powers that be behind the forum get in touch with them and suggest they keep an eye on all of us. After all, we're the ones who will make Elio a success or failure.

I am not sure ELIO sees those of us that have put cash in as customers. ELIO does not seem to concerned with what any future owner may think about anything at this point. Anyone that has not put cash is in just a bystander .

Avards

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am not sure ELIO sees those of us that have put cash in as customers. ELIO does not seem to concerned with what any future owner may think about anything at this point. Anyone that has not put cash is in just a bystander .

And all customers/reservations holders were, at one time, bystanders. "Bystanders" are considered to be potential customers, or prospects by most vehicle companies. It is unfortunate that either by design or circumstance that Elio has not been making many positive statements lately which might might prompt a "bystander" to move into the prospect or customer catagory.

I haven't been keeping up with stuff recently. Have there been any posting of new reservations numbers lately?

There are times at which silence speaks most eloquantly.

wcr

Avards

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
last week the posted total was 42,607 with about 14,400 being $1,000 All In's

there may be an update out today or tomorrow
Thanks for the info. I'm on the road at the moment and really not keeping up. If you have handy the information, what has been the rate of increase of each of the last six months? Has it held pretty steady, or has there been a percipitious droop as compared to that period as compared to that of the same period about a year ago. Wondering what the trend lines look like. Thanks in advance. If you don't have the data, or the time to fool with it, that will be totally understood.
Again, thanks,
wr

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the latest numbers to come out since the one above is 42,808 .... the numbers are up and down but seem to usually hit somewhere around 24 reservations or so a day

Top Bottom