• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors To Offer 'let Your Gas Savings Make Your Payment'

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Nate_tx

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well I am back after a few weeks hiatus. Still cannot find much if anything on securing funding. This is beginning to get frustrating - of course in the funding world often there is a significant calm before the storm due to legal issues. We are approaching the backside of the timeline here for funding and target production. I certain I am not the only one getting a little anxious. Curious on if anything is going on the gov. loan ATV program that might get Elio Motors 75-80% there.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I am back after a few weeks hiatus. Still cannot find much if anything on securing funding. This is beginning to get frustrating - of course in the funding world often there is a significant calm before the storm due to legal issues. We are approaching the backside of the timeline here for funding and target production. I certain I am not the only one getting a little anxious. Curious on if anything is going on the gov. loan ATV program that might get Elio Motors 75-80% there.
Elio has the money to complete testing just not enough to go into production... yet.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM needs to open their tightly closed hand and accept any private venture funding offers on the table and give up some equity before time runs out.

Top Bottom