• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Maryland

Robert Megert

Reaction score
This is one of the most exciting opportunities for our Country. I hope the demand exceeds the point where Elio Motors requires more manufacturing plants in business friendly states. Unfortunately, Maryland isn't. We are lucky enough to be north of DC which provides plenty of government opportunities. I see plenty of opportunities for state and local government to use Elio Motors in their fleet of vehicles not to mention the private sector possibilities are endless. American ingenuity at its finest.

Thank you,

Robert C Megert

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Robert, Glad you could join us! I hope you have a great time here. We would love to see the need for more plants all over.

If you ever have any issues with the forum please be sure contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Robert Megert

Reaction score
Welcome Robert, Glad you could join us! I hope you have a great time here. We would love to see the need for more plants all over.

If you ever have any issues with the forum please be sure contact a staff member as we are here to help.

I appreciate your response. I would love to be part of your sales,marketing and construction of the Towson,Maryland sales center. I'm connected to all three areas and humbly at your service.

Robert 410-365-1916

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate your response. I would love to be part of your sales,marketing and construction of the Towson,Maryland sales center. I'm connected to all three areas and humbly at your service.

Robert 410-365-1916
Welcome Robert. Elioowners.com is actually not part of Elio Motors company. If you check Elio Motors website there is a section about careers under the "About" tab. Right now it says to check back periodically for career opportunity updates. In the mean time, enjoy the crazy ride with all of us at elioowners.com. If you don't mind a little advice from a little old lady, you might makes notes of things you think might be useful to you for your future job application. You never know what you can learn on here. I expect to know more about this car than any I have owned in my long life. Enjoy and again, Welcome! :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
As Zelio was nice enough to point out we are not we are not officially associated with Elio Motors in any way. We are just a passionate group of future Elio owners who are here to exchange information, discuss the progress of the project, and generally have a good time. :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
This is one of the most exciting opportunities for our Country. I hope the demand exceeds the point where Elio Motors requires more manufacturing plants in business friendly states. Unfortunately, Maryland isn't. We are lucky enough to be north of DC which provides plenty of government opportunities. I see plenty of opportunities for state and local government to use Elio Motors in their fleet of vehicles not to mention the private sector possibilities are endless. American ingenuity at its finest.

Thank you,

Robert C Megert

Welcome Robert! Thinking about putting a deposit down?

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thank you,

Robert C Megert

Maybe even a presidential limo model eh?
Hi Robert. I'm counting 3 from Maryland so far, including myself. Sounds like a club to me!

Top Bottom