• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Maryland

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also agree I live in towson also and I'am A S E CERTIFIED TECH AND USED TOO BE A MARYLAND STATE INSPECTOR AS WELL
black all the option what the hell going for gold here. need it want it now let go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELCOME, OHNOELIO'S, to our Elio Family Forum. ALWAYS Great when we see a new member join our Elio Family.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is one of the most exciting opportunities for our Country. I hope the demand exceeds the point where Elio Motors requires more manufacturing plants in business friendly states. Unfortunately, Maryland isn't. We are lucky enough to be north of DC which provides plenty of government opportunities. I see plenty of opportunities for state and local government to use Elio Motors in their fleet of vehicles not to mention the private sector possibilities are endless. American ingenuity at its finest.

Thank you,

Robert C Megert
And a great big WELCOME to you, Robert! Where have Ya been hiding? See you've been a member since March of this year. Oh well, it's nice to see that you have finally joined in the chatter here with us.

Look forward to reading more of your posts!

Top Bottom