• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Memorial Day

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish this Memorial Day.....To all of our Nation's Fallen heroes, Military, Law, EMT and K-9 ...Rest In Peace... and thank you for your Service and Sacrifice.... FINAL SALUTE LLC....Helping you carry memories of yesterday to tomorrow...... www.afinalsalute.com........(Let me know what you think) or Face Book Robert Prest www.facebook.com/robert.prest.355

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
AMEN ....
salute.gif

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not us, plans were changed, not leaving til the end of next week, besides with all this rain ( over 6.5" so far this month for us ) alot of campgrounds are a mess or closed.;)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the views (191) and to the three that visited my web site.

That's awesome Craig. Wish something like this was around when my best friend passed back in 2005 (Terry Thomure, Vietnam Marine, and nicest guy I've ever met.). His widow, Mary, who still visits us every day, had a triangular case made locally to hold the flag with the shell casing in the center. I tear up everytime I look at it, but smile knowing he was my buddy for over 20 years.

Top Bottom