• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Minnesota Reporting In

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be another Minnesotan, "all-in Elio" lover in November.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Rich. You have discovered rule #1 for achieving something. Set the goal and focus on it. There will be challenges but they seem to take care of themselves in due time. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey and look forward to hearing you are "all in" in November. Don't hide out until then, though, this is a great place to help you pass the time while waiting for production and ownership of our Elios. :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be another Minnesotan, "all-in Elio" lover in November.
Hey Rich, welcome to the family! What part of the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" you hail from? My family has been in the great state since 1876. One line settled in Mountain Lake, another Parker's Prairie, another Ada and another in the Gardner, ND area. I'm originally from Moorhead.

Dexter Henschel

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey Rich, welcome to the family! What part of the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" you hail from? My family has been in the great state since 1876. One line settled in Mountain Lake, another Parker's Prairie, another Ada and another in the Gardner, ND area. I'm originally from Moorhead.
I'm another Minnesotan. I'm retired from Highway Engineering and Maintenance, an avid motorcyclist and bicycle rider. I would love to have an Elio. I enjoy working on my own vehicles and this one seems to me to be less complex than the current new cars.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
!st stay warm!!,
2nd welcome to a great site to learn a lot about the Elio. There are many very talented and insightful members, some of which include extensive backgrounds in the automotive industry as well as the production/start-up/design/sales of the industry perfect for the folks like me, who basically are happy to hear that it will have A.C. and low service. Enjoy!!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm another Minnesotan. I'm retired from Highway Engineering and Maintenance, an avid motorcyclist and bicycle rider. I would love to have an Elio. I enjoy working on my own vehicles and this one seems to me to be less complex than the current new cars.
Dexter, welcome from sunny New Mexico, land of enchantment and miles of fantastic roads for the Elio. Enjoy the Elio experience and journey with us.

Top Bottom