• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Mule Or Prototype? This Weeks Tech Talk

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read this weeks Tech Talk that follows the design of the Elio starting in 2008. There is a lot of very interesting information. It also explains that there will be more P4s built to test various aspects of the vehicle to make sure it achieves the big 4 requirements. I encourage all of you to sign up for these posts if you are not already receiving them. It also has some cool pictures.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just read this weeks Tech Talk that follows the design of the Elio starting in 2008. There is a lot of very interesting information. It also explains that there will be more P4s built to test various aspects of the vehicle to make sure it achieves the big 4 requirements. I encourage all of you to sign up for these posts if you are not already receiving them. It also has some cool pictures.
Thanks. Ran into that site last week, do you have a link?

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you have the link to Tech Talk Z?

Ray

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am amazed that this little old lady is the one telling you about Tech Talks. I was really assuming all of you knew about it. Now I will go back and see if I can figure out what the link its. Be patient after all I am a little old lady. LOL

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am amazed that this little old lady is the one telling you about Tech Talks. I was really assuming all of you knew about it. Now I will go back and see if I can figure out what the link its. Be patient after all I am a little old lady. LOL
Go to link, right click anywhere on page, click on properties, copy address and past on your post.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can't be that old, you type like your hot. ;)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My iPad is hungry so I will be off line for a while to recharge it. I will check back later to find out if what I sent you worked.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's try this again. The information I gave you turned out to be an email address (yes, I did check). I know I signed up for email updates at the bottom of Elio Motors website so I suspect that is how I connected to the Tech Talk. I have tried to back track it and frankly can't figure out how to ask or what to do. Has anyone tried looking up Tech Talk Elio Motors? I'll go check that out now. I can't stand not knowing.

Top Bottom