• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oreion Reeper

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to have to say this, but after much soul searching I've decided to spend my fun money elsewhere. I still believe the Elio has a shot at being produced and I'm pulling hard for them to succeed because I believe America needs this vehicle. Nevertheless this was going to be my hobby car, my fun vehicle and I'm not getting any younger. I've been looking at the Oreion motors, Reeper 4x4 for a year or so now and it's a cute and fun little vehicle. It's a true 4x4 with locking differentials. Like the Elio it has a 3 cylinder engine of 812cc making 53 hp. In city driving it gets between 40-45 miles per gallon making it nearly as efficient as the Elio is supposed to be. But with the Reeper I get the added benefit of throwing it into 4-wheel drive and tearing off across the sand or the mud. And let's face it...the Reeper is here now and has a good track record. So good luck to all of you. I'll check back in from time to time to see how things are progressing.

Attachments

• Yellow Reeper.jpg
    Yellow Reeper.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,493
Top Bottom