• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Stock

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
From what I can glean from the 1-U which was amended on 2/17/16:

Shares issued prior to Reg A+: 25,077,500
Reg A+: 1,410,048
---------------------------------------------
Total: 26,487,548

Note: EM also has convertible debt issued under a two-tier conversion rate. Debts like these can be paid in cash or will resolve into shares. This debt is due 9/30/2022. If it converts to shares it will be equivalent to an additional 3,768,960 shares. Given that the maturity is just 6 years away, I see this dilution as a likely outcome.

But having said all of that, it seems premature to think of the valuation - given that only a few thousand shares change hands every day.

boppa1mimi

Elio Fan

Note: EM also has convertible debt issued under a two-tier conversion rate. Debts like these can be paid in cash or will resolve into shares. This debt is due 9/30/2022. If it converts to shares it will be equivalent to an additional 3,768,960 shares. Given that the maturity is just 6 years away, I see this dilution as a likely outcome.

But having said all of that, it seems premature to think of the valuation - given that only a few thousand shares change hands every day.

Thank you, that is the answer I was looking for.

t

Elias

Elio Aficionado

Nicely put bunchathrees.