• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/10/2015 - Linkedin - Elio: Personal Car Disruption

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did Elio add cruise control as a standard item, or was the author mistaken? Jerome told me in Jacksonville, that it was looking like cruise was going to be an option at around $300, but they were still working on making it standard equipment if they could fit it into the base price. Sounded like the author was thinking about a reservation from the September availability date.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Did Elio add cruise control as a standard item, or was the author mistaken? Jerome told me in Jacksonville, that it was looking like cruise was going to be an option at around $300, but they were still working on making it standard equipment if they could fit it into the base price. Sounded like the author was thinking about a reservation from the September availability date.

indeed, the article was well written and does a good job of condensing long standing info about EM and its march toward production .... as to cruise control, Jerome told me pretty much the same thing in December in Charlotte ....

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
indeed, the article was well written and does a good job of condensing long standing info about EM and its march toward production .... as to cruise control, Jerome told me pretty much the same thing in December in Charlotte ....
Damn, I wouldn't mind them not making the $6800 mark if cruise was standard. It is one of the few must haves for me. Add automatic trans and a Bluetooth stereo,( not that Skyz thing), and I'm good to go. Even the stereo I can do myself, but if the price is reasonable, I would order the option so I wouldn't have to be bothered tearing up my new interior.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn, I wouldn't mind them not making the $6800 mark if cruise was standard. It is one of the few must haves for me. Add automatic trans and a Bluetooth stereo,( not that Skyz thing), and I'm good to go. Even the stereo I can do myself, but if the price is reasonable, I would order the option so I wouldn't have to be bothered tearing up my new interior.

if they could add cruise as a standard feature and keep the base price at or below $7,000 I believe it would be well received

Top Bottom