• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1/5/2015 Klsa News - Potential Elio Customers Left With Mixed Reactions After Delayed Production Dat

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i go to the beach

drink a cold Red Stripe

maybe go paddlebaoarding

afternoon nap

rides around the Island on either my Ducatis or my three wheeler Grinnall scorpion

sunset sail out to the Point

bed early

up tomorrow and do it again !

retirement does NOT SUCK !

how about YOU my Friend ?

STAY THIRSTY !
surprize.png

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i would suggest you reread what you have posted

the Elio is DEAD DEAD DEAD ….
it is in a winding spiral like an airplane in a stall and the pilot just keeps pulling back on the stick thinking he is climbing but he is only tightening up the spiral .. aka John Kennedy Jr
I don't know that song but if you hum a few bars perhaps I can jump in. NOT!!!

Paul's reputation is the only instrument or tell to guide us threw the development of the Elio. You like John Kennedy Jr have flown into to the dusk part of the day where the horizon over water blends causing a loss of orientation. John JR didn't trust his bank and turn and artificial horizon and so became a raving idiot much like you who really don't know what faith is. Your stupid salutation at the bottom of your page speaks volumes of how easily you've become disoriented to believe any old trash as wisdom. LOL

Consider this your swan song below.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Such continuous pounding negativity can have only one cause: the same attitude as the reformed smoker, druggie, alcoholic, etc, who suddenly sees his entire prior life in a new light, and now is so ashamed of having been so evil that he sees it as his mission to spread the word, to spend all his spare time and then some proselytizing.

These reformed addicts are worse than useless. They leave their turds behind in the form of magazines shoved under doors, rants in public forums, and harassment at bus stops. The worst of the bunch turn into politicians.
"There is no reprobate like a reformed reprobate".

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not thin skinned but I just put one of the four on ignore. I don't need to hear the same tired "sky is falling" carp and "liar liar" or actually "lier, lier" as spelling correctly seems above their ever so self important selves. The other three... I'm giving it a little as sometimes they actually say something that makes sense.

Why am I posting this? If you read my posts, be warned that I may not be following all the same people you are. I apologize if my posts don't exactly follow the thread of conversation. My time is too valuable to worry about people who I don't even care for who degrade me and devalue my intelligence at every turn. I'll still fight for my country and his right to speak his mind but I don't have to listen to his carp and won't any more.

Top Bottom