• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

$100 All In From Sc

paralegal76

Reaction score
HI. My name is Paralegal76 but you can call me Para for short.

I live in North Augusta, SC and work in Augusta, GA. I am married and have two dogs.

LockMD sent me to this website.

Earlier this year, I made a $100 All in Reservation so I know I am going to be waiting a long while before I get my turn. I've never seen one close up of the elio but from the pictures I have seen, It look as if it is something worth investing in. Honestly, I wished this had been my very first car 12 years ago. I really would like to see the production get started really soon.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I live in North Augusta, SC and work in Augusta, GA. I am married and have two dogs.

Earlier this year, I made a $100 All in Reservation so I know I am going to be waiting a long while before I get my turn. I've never seen one close up of the elio but from the pictures I have seen, It look as if it is something worth investing in. Honestly, I wished this had been my very first car 12 years ago. I really would like to see the production get started really soon.
Welcome Para, from east TN! I don't know if I would admit to knowing LockMD. He can sure stir up some trouble! LOL.;)

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome from NC Para :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Good morning, and WELCOME paralegal! Also want to CONGRATULATE you on your wise decision to make your next car, an Elio!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information on the development and production of the Elio. Cingratulations on your reservation and You should thank LockMd for his advise. We try to make the forum helpful and friendly and look forward to your comments and opinions

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hey Para! Welcome to the forum, to you in North Augusta, South Carolina, from northwest Kansas! Congrats on your reservation!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi and welcome from Oregon, Para. Congratulations on your reservation. I hope you enjoy this site. It is interesting and entertaining. I hope you will get to see the Elio in person at one of the events listed in the Events. Forum. You might also want to complete the Reservation Map & Survey so your marker can be placed on our map. Enjoy this exciting journey :-) Z

Top Bottom