• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

11/4/14 Tour Blog - This Stop - Oklahoma & Las Vegas

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Preview Tour Blog
View this email in your browser
270f4658-cb3e-4acf-8cb9-95fe7889a6e5.jpg
Hello Elio'ers! This week's tour blog is coming to you from two locations - the Altus Air Force Base in Oklahoma and The Shelby Museum in Las Vegas. These weren't your classic tour stops.

The first stop was at Rivers Elementary School in Altus, OK. where we met up with gifted 4th grade students who are participating in the First Lego League Robotics National Competition. These students on base are part of the Future of Automobiles division, combining real world engineering with robotic construction. A mother of one of the student's (who also happens to be a reservation holder) reached out to us to talk to the class. VP of Sales Jerome Vassallo held a Q&A with a focus on safety and afterwards the entire elementary school came outside to check out the Elio. It was great to see young creative minds hard at work! :)
8982c593-9485-4e52-b029-6a345133a015.jpg

The second stop took place at the Shelby Automotive Museum hosted by the Rick Titus Drivers Talk Radio Show. Paul Elio and VP of Sales Jerome Vassallo sat down with Rick inside and the tour team held an event for our reservation holders outside. The interview was a unique one, as we announced a new state-of-the-art interface system called Infinite Skyz that will be available through the after-market (press release) and gave out some information about our upcoming SEMA show. Stay tuned for details, the show will air later this week! Check back on Facebook for exact air times.

5f7cfeca-1dd4-4ea9-a3f8-836286f64364.jpg

Inside interview with Paul Elio, Jerome Vassallo and Rick Titus on Drivers Talk Radio

51809158-2f4c-4466-bd15-5c6ee51edbc0.jpg

Outside event at Shelby Automotive Museum

Being that it was Halloween, reservation holder #6219, Art, showed up in a big wig. When asked why, he answered, "I wanted to make sure my wife's big hair would fit!"
5f5a5d33-c443-4d8a-a6cb-003af7d9cfd4.jpg

Next up –

P4

November 4 - 7
SEMA
Las Vegas Convention Center
(not open to the public)

November 14-16
New Orleans
Mall Event, stay tuned for details

Be sure to check back often on our website to see our schedule and any updates including changes: Elio Tour Schedule

For real time updates on all things Elio, follow our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+.
23e0b01f-8f1b-46ca-b65c-9b12f2c1b348.jpg

Copyright © 2014 Elio Motors, All rights reserved.
You signed up to receive updates from Elio Motors where you filled out a form including your name and email address!

Our mailing address is:
Elio Motors
2942 North 24th Street
Suite
114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting that Shreveport is not listed as an upcoming event. I wonder if EM has given up on this or if they are still unsure.
It is still on their calendar so I have not changed ours. I wondered the same thing so will keep a close watch on it. :-) All of a sudden things are happening even if they aren't the things we were expecting. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom