• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

12/19/14 E M Blog - The Elio Blog Index 12/19/14

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio Blog Index 12/19/14

[Broken External Image]

Happy Friday Elio’ers! This is the last weekend to get your shopping completed, and I for one am glad that retailers don’t use an airline pricing strategy. That would be adding insult to (pocketbook) injury! Good luck this weekend if you are out there fighting the crowds.

This week in the blog we are celebrating a milestone of sorts, kind of our “1 year” blog anniversary. We actually created the blog on November 14th, 2013 with a picture of P3 that was really just used to establish a location for the blog. Our first real blog was posted on December 18th, 2013 and has been a weekly (plus) institution since, over 55 blogs.

With all of those blogs out there we wanted to give you an easy to use index so that you can quickly learn more about Elio in the areas that interest you. To access any of the blogs below, simply click on the one(s) you want and they will open up in a new window. Here you go:

Exterior and Engine

Interior

Media

The Business of Elio

Reservations

Miscellaneous

This week in the Preview Tour:

December 19-21 – Colonial Heights, VA, South Park Mall, today until 9 pm; Saturday 10 am to 9 pm; Sunday 11am to 7 pm; P4 show

This is the last event of 2014. Check the Tour Events on the website for upcoming shows.

Have a great holiday, and thank you for your support!

dot.png
twitter.pngfacebook.pnggoogleplus.pnglinkedin.png

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I really like this as it makes it much easier to find things! :cool:

I have gotten pretty good over the months at using Google to search the blog pages or remembering just about when the blog I needed was posted so I really appreciate them doing this.

This will also make a great link when I tell people to go read the blog as it does have some good information available. :)

Top Bottom