• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

#1308 Forest Grove, Oregon

CinLu

Reaction score
I haven't decided whether I will order a red or orange Elio with manual transmission. I'm also thinking about the retro fender.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't decided whether I will order a red or orange Elio with manual transmission. I'm also thinking about the retro fender.
The Red is on the P5 if you got a chance to see it at Washington Square a while back, the Orange was on the P4 which was here a few times in the past.
There are some High Def quality pictures of it here on the Forum, this is one of them:

DSC_0297.jpg

I think the Red is a great shade.

But you have time to decide 3 months before you order; at least that has been the word from EM

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CinLu, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. If it helps I'm getting a Hot Red Elio with retro fenders, mag wheels, and the AMT. Great information here to make a good decision and if you can't find an answer just ask because some member will probably know the answer. Enjoy the journey and the experience.

Top Bottom