• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2 More In Central Florida

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, Welcome to the ElioOwners forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We are very glad to have you here. Glad to also hear that you are interested in this vehicle enough that you were willing to put down your hard earned money on two of these very neat vehicles.

You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you have not done so already we have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Placed 2 reservations today. All in. Can't wait to take delivery. It'll be better than my Geo metro was because it will have air!
Congratulations on making the commitment to support Elio and for joining the forum. Here you will find the latest information and friendly helpful people. Looking forward to your comments, opinions and dreams. Welcome and enjoy the Elio journey.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Group (I use that term lightly), as to the A/C your might be better off with a de-humidifier. I spent 6 years in Fl. and never got used to the humidity.

Top Bottom