• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2014 04 23 The Truth About Cars {elio Motors Update}

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While there is NOTHING NEW TO SEE HERE, I thought this was one of the most factual and comprehensive articles about Elio that I've seen. I believe it is a good thing when reporters take the time to get facts right. They even included pictures. But again, nothing new.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...se-contracts-signed-factory-stores-announced/
Thanks Ty, that is one very long but meaty article and most importantly, it is dated. LOL There were actually things there that I hadn't understood before so I learned something new. Again, thanks. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Ty, that is one very long but meaty article and most importantly, it is dated. LOL There were actually things there that I hadn't understood before so I learned something new. Again, thanks. :) Z
Well, I hoped someone would.get something out of it if nothing more than feeling a little better because the quality of our media presence in improving. I dated the post like that because sometimes it is difficult to figure out if you are reading a new piece or not. I hope that style of labeling becomes more prevalent at least in the news section

YYYY MM DD NAME OF WEBSITE {Name of article (or at least part of it)}

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I hoped someone would.get something out of it if nothing more than feeling a little better because the quality of our media presence in improving. I dated the post like that because sometimes it is difficult to figure out if you are reading a new piece or not. I hope that style of labeling becomes more prevalent at least in the news section

YYYY MM DD NAME OF WEBSITE {Name of article (or at least part of it)}
Actually I meant the website article itself was dated. I get tired of reading interesting articles that have no date reference on them at all. :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I meant the website article itself was dated. I get tired of reading interesting articles that have no date reference on them at all. :) Z
Yes, that too. It is aggravating when they DO put a date on there when it is basically a repost of an older article.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While there is NOTHING NEW TO SEE HERE, I thought this was one of the most factual and comprehensive articles about Elio that I've seen. I believe it is a good thing when reporters take the time to get facts right. They even included pictures. But again, nothing new.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...se-contracts-signed-factory-stores-announced/
I've been an off and on reader of ttac since 2007. For a car blog, IMHO, it is very well written and most of the regular commenters are more intelligent than most sites that allow commenters. (Disclosure: I am not a regular commenter on that site, maybe 10 posts total) To me, it means a lot that Ronnie Schreiber wrote a well written piece and also, with healthy skepticism, thinks Elio will be legit.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

THANKS. This is probably the most complete and up-to-date article I have seen and contained information I had not previously read.

Top Bottom