• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2014 - May 8 - Elio News Seen On The Truth About Cars - Landlord Clarification

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a TTAC fan and have been on the site since 2007.

Not much new info for us here, except for a nice quote he got directly from Stuart Lichter. Once again, Ronnie Schreiber at TTAC, has done a better job of reporting than the other blogs and news outlets we see out there.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...manny-moe-jack-to-service-trikes/#more-818002
Another good report, JNR. Thanks for posting. Actually I feel the clarifications given are a from of new news. I never could understand why certain people assumed Stuart Lichter would undercut a business he is invested in. It didn't make sense and with that large of facility there didn't seem to be any reason to not encourage someone else to come in and and lease a different part of it. But then that is my not at all humble opinion so I am sticking to it. LOL :-) Z

Reactions: JNR

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another good report, JNR. Thanks for posting. Actually I feel the clarifications given are a from of new news. I never could understand why certain people assumed Stuart Lichter would undercut a business he is invested in. It didn't make sense and with that large of facility there didn't seem to be any reason to not encourage someone else to come in and and lease a different part of it. But then that is my not at all humble opinion so I am sticking to it. LOL :) Z

Zelio, I like your explanation. The news that the deal fell through with the unknown party and that Elio still has the lease is old new, however, the clarification and quote from Stuart Lichter is new information and does make the whole situation a bit clearer.

I think Stephanie Lynch needs a hug or a new hobby.:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Top Bottom