• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2016 - 2017 Progress

mikebhouston

Reaction score
I whipped up a little graphic showing what I consider to be the biggest milestones from the last 365 days. Can anyone think of anything I'm missing (or inaccurate)? I'm not including things like hearings and fines, etc. Just positive progress being made. I'm going to start updating and posting to my twitter if anyone wants to follow me at @butlerm1977. Also I was a little unsure of the number of states as of right now that have passed Autocycle legislation. In June 2016, Elio said 30, then in May of 2017 the NCSL blog quoted 34 states. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!!

DEd4zFRUwAA8wUM.jpg:large

Attachments

• Elio-Progress.png
    Elio-Progress.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I whipped up a little graphic showing what I consider to be the biggest milestones from the last 365 days. Can anyone think of anything I'm missing (or inaccurate)? I'm not including things like hearings and fines, etc. Just positive progress being made. I'm going to start updating and posting to my twitter if anyone wants to follow me at @butlerm1977. Also I was a little unsure of the number of states as of right now that have passed Autocycle legislation. In June 2016, Elio said 30, then in May of 2017 the NCSL blog quoted 34 states. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!!

DEd4zFRUwAA8wUM.jpg:large
nice job- one correction "... plans for 120 dealerships", the outlets/stores (don't know what they've decided on) will NOT be called dealerships

Top Bottom