• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2016 College Football

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
the season jumps into full stride this weekend .... I was surprised that Tennessee had so much trouble with Appalachian .... several big games on tap for tonight .... to my surprise, UNC is up 10 on Georgia in the third quarter

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
UNC penalties let Georgia back in the game and they took advantage of it ..... the SEC is pulling out some close opening season games

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Western Carolina University, my alma mater, got off to our historically normal start .... a 52-7 loss to East Carolina .... someday we hope to have a football team that the band can be proud of ===> http://prideofthemountains.com/ <=== .... Western Carolina University "The Sudler Trophy" .... ===>
<==== there are bunches of good videos available on YouTube

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OU stunk up my day! Tulsa lighten up my evening! Defense seems better. Next week we play Ohio State and back to reality. Hope we play well and with no major injuries!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Had to work on projects on Saturday so I missed most of the games. Did get to watch ND vs Texas last night - great game although I would have loved to have seen ND win

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Florida State going against Mississippi tonight .... have to pull for the Noles
Watched that game and it was a "tale of two different Ole Miss teams". Ole Miss was unstoppable most of the first but then fell apart. Florida had a 33 point unanswered run and their half-time adjustments devastated Ole Miss.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Watched that game and it was a "tale of two different Ole Miss teams". Ole Miss was unstoppable most of the first but then fell apart. Florida had a 33 point unanswered run and their half-time adjustments devastated Ole Miss.

agree .... in the first half the Seminoles didn't look like the powerhouse they have been in recent years ....until the final couple of minutes of that half Ole Miss looked sharp .... Seminole Football = needless penalties .... historically they have had the overwhelming talent required to overcome them .... those days have gone but the penalties remain

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
yesterday, we watched some really good games .... Duke going into South Bend and topping the Irish has to be a major win for their program ..... UNC coming from behind and beating Pitt on the last play was a big win for them .... the Vols ending a long losing streak with the Gators may well save their coach's job ... yep, a most entertaining

Top Bottom