• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017-2018 Ncaa Football Thread

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
interesting to see two top (?) teams scheduled for the season opener .... last night's Alabama vs Florida State game went pretty well as expected .... the first half was pretty close, the Seminoles folded during the second half

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
interesting to see two top (?) teams scheduled for the season opener .... last night's Alabama vs Florida State game went pretty well as expected .... the first half was pretty close, the Seminoles folded during the second half
Maybe they're all hoping to get drafted into the NFL to play for the Falcons... I figured I'd say it before someone else did...

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised by Clemson taking Auburn by 8 pts .... Clemson's defense really played well

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Georgia at Notre Dame ... I saw it reported that 40% of people in attendance were Georgia fans therefore erasing much of the home field advantage. Well done!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
that was one heck of a finish in today's Florida vs Tennessee game .... tied with 9 seconds left, Florida threw a pass that covered 66 yards in the air .... he hit is receiver in mid stride who made the catch after time had expired .... that play will go down in Gator history and will be replayed many, many times

how about Nebraska's 21-17 loss to Northern Illinois in Nebraska's Memorial Stadium .... folks out there take football seriously and most can't be happy this morning .... even Larry The Cable Guy is ticked ===> https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/16/...thern-illinois-larry-the-cable-guy?yptr=yahoo ..:D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Even Smokey's ashamed!!!!!

smokey.jpg

Top Bottom