• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2017 World Series

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
after taking game one from Houston by a score of 3-1, the Dodgers have just gone out front by that same score in game 2 .... its been a pretty fair series so far

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
after taking game one from Houston by a score of 3-1, the Dodgers have just gone out front by that same score in game 2 .... its been a pretty fair series so far
I think I'm a Dodger fan .The Astro win was pretty spectacular

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to see a show of hands of all folks east of the Mississippi who stayed up to see the final hit in the bottom of the 10th .. :confused:.. doubt there would be too many but I'd be one of them and I'm glad I did .. :cool: .. two teams who wouldn't quit ... they now head back to LA with the Astros up 3 - 2

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see a show of hands of all folks east of the Mississippi who stayed up to see the final hit in the bottom of the 10th .. :confused:.. doubt there would be too many but I'd be one of them and I'm glad I did .. :cool: .. two teams who wouldn't quit ... they now head back to LA with the Astros up 3 - 2
This has been a "stand on your feet palm sweating" World series I'm witnessing so far! No time to doze off or even grab another bottle of beer because scores can change in a matter of minutes!

Top Bottom