• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2018/2019 Ncaa Football

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happiness Is ===> is the opening of the 2019 NCAA Football season .... weekends filled with college football as NASCAR's Chase for the title shifts into high gear .... from watching West Virginia whip the Vols it looks like it may be another tough time on Old Rocky Top .... Clemson breezed by Furman, it was much the same as Ohio State romped by Oregon State .... biggest surprise for me has been Maryland getting by Texas

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
in our area Duke and NC State won .... UNC came up short ....

the Tide rolled in an impressive fashion

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I was at the Cornhusker's opener... and so was the Thunderstorm. It won. Bummer of a season opener but I suppose I should look at it this way: After week one, the Cornhuskers remain undefeated!

and yes, despite my Frog Toggs poncho, I got soaked.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hurricane Florence pretty well wiped out our local games scheduled for today ....Duke was out of state at Baylor and came through with a 40 - 27 win

the Longhorns were locked in a pretty good game with the USC Trojans during the first half .... after the 'Horns got a major break on a safety call, they rolled in the second half

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
good day for our home teams .... the University of North Carolina, NC State, and Duke all won .... we don't have many days like that ...:D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
another tough day for the Vol's .... as it was for my Tar Heels

the Seminoles stole one from the Cardinals .... as did Clemson from Syracuse

Ohio State vs Penn State / Duke vs Va Tech / Stanford vs Notre Dame should be good ons tonight

Top Bottom