• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

28th Annual Roth Capital Partners Conference

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anybody watch this? I'm checking it out now, thought it would have been recorded video but its just audio of Paul with a PowerPoint presentation to click through.

The PowerPoint seems interesting, not sure if this has been posted before. Shows how the retail centers will offer the vehicle with 3 packages and that the vehicle will be configured and delivered to the customer the following day by 10 AM.

So we visit the store, pick color, options and tranny, order goes to a marshaling center for configuration and we get it the following day. Will be pretty interesting if they can actually pull that off.

http://wsw.com/webcast/roth30/elio

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What surprised me was the Q&A after Paul's speech,, No questions about money. All were the same questions as any other speech Paul has given, helmets, license, safety, roll over, different models, stuff like that. Not profit margin, how long till the company is profitable, projected drop out rate of reservations. You would think investment people would want to know stuff like that.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul's talk to Roth Capital Partners' conference was 3/15. You can get to the slide set for Paul's presentation through their website. This is a slick presentation, and it does two good things. 1. Presents stuff we already know in a much tidier package 2. Presents quite a bit of new information.

Sign in here

And this is the link to the slide show
http://wsw.com/webcast/roth30/elio/index.aspx?utm_source=hs_email

I don't know if you actually have to sign in -- I did -- but if the link immediately above doesn't work, sign in first.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anybody watch this? I'm checking it out now, thought it would have been recorded video but its just audio of Paul with a PowerPoint presentation to click through.

The PowerPoint seems interesting, not sure if this has been posted before. Shows how the retail centers will offer the vehicle with 3 packages and that the vehicle will be configured and delivered to the customer the following day by 10 AM.

So we visit the store, pick color, options and tranny, order goes to a marshaling center for configuration and we get it the following day. Will be pretty interesting if they can actually pull that off.

Slide 33 is very interesting.
  • ATVM loan - Status: Technical criteria met - confirmed by DOE.
    It also shows a picture with 4 steps which is hard to read but it looks like step 1 is application part 1, step 2 is application part 2 and that this is the confirmed technical status met. Step 3 is conditional commitment and Step 4 is the loan guarantee.
  • CAFE Credits - Status: Senate Bill introduced in March.
    LOTS of $'s projected if EM can get this.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

To add to the tidbits others have picked up on...

Sounded to me like Adesa Auctions will be the Transportation to/from the Marshaling Centers, and also maybe setup or be part of the actual Marshaling Centers. I went to their website, but another signup/login is required so haven't looked into them any further just yet.

The other nugget I wasn't aware of is how the airbags will function. All 3 will go off in any incident requiring their use, and the occupants will be "cocooned" in the vehicle for further safety protocol. Sounds interesting.

I would surmise if that happens, the vehicle would be toast, and you just get another one, by 10 a.m. the next day. Well, providing you get there before they close at 9 p.m.!

:angel:

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The other nugget I wasn't aware of is how the airbags will function. All 3 will go off in any incident requiring their use, and the occupants will be "cocooned" in the vehicle for further safety protocol. Sounds interesting.

Why not just go with "Safety Foam"

afda4215-78e9-418d-a5f7-2a63c32d43f319.jpg

Top Bottom