• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3000 Members Just Around The Corner

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The first couple of thousand members joined in a flash. This last thousand has been more of a snails pace to reach. Forty nine more members to reach 3000 total members. Our membership mirrors the movement of Elio Motors in progression over the last few months.
Seems like Elio (and this site) has tapped the population that is willing to take a chance and the early adopters who are interested in the Elio.

I know we hit 1,000 members on May 7, 2014 and then 2,000 members on September 4, 2014 and will probably hit 3,000 later this month ...

4 months to 2,000, 8 months to 3,000 ... half as fast growth

When was this site started? It seems I've been a member forever but I don't know how many people were in front of me. Is there a way to see my "Spot in Line" on this site? LOL... See what I did there?

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Seems like Elio (and this site) has tapped the population that is willing to take a chance and the early adopters who are interested in the Elio.

I know we hit 1,000 members on May 7, 2014 and then 2,000 members on September 4, 2014 and will probably hit 3,000 later this month ...

4 months to 2,000, 8 months to 3,000 ... half as fast growth

When was this site started? It seems I've been a member forever but I don't know how many people were in front of me. Is there a way to see my "Spot in Line" on this site? LOL... See what I did there?

Yup, replying to my own thread... 28 February 2014 is when I joined this forum. (as is painfully obvious by reading just under my avatar where it says "Joined: ". Who knew?)

Top Bottom