• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus For "all-in" Reservations Ends September 1, 2014

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
This letter was sent out this afternoon to participants of the the Elio Motors town hall in April:

At the first Elio Motors Town Hall meeting held in April, we invited an intimate hand-selected group of supporters. As one of these invitees, you are part of an important and elite group of Elio fans, and an important ambassador for the Elio brand. For me, that Town Hall meeting was incredibly gratifying, as I experienced first-hand the enthusiasm and support for Elio Motors’ vision.

Because each of you are important to our company and our mission, we are going to make a point of personally updating you on major milestones and initiatives as we keep driving toward production.

Throughout our brief history, we have used the 50 percent match for “All-In” reservation levels as a reward for these early adopters. In a few days, we will be letting Elio fans and potential customers know they have until Sept. 1, 2014 to take advantage of this offer.

Our 50 percent bonus program has always been a way to provide something special for the people who showed faith and enthusiasm in the project from the very beginning. We see Elio Motors and its fans as more than just a business/customer relationship. We see both as part of a movement to reshape American transportation, create jobs, strengthen the country’s manufacturing base and reduce our dependence on foreign oil.

Thank you again for your continued enthusiasm and support. I look forward to sharing even more updates with you at our next Town Hall.

Best regards,

Paul Elio

Update: Today the official email to all reservation holders has gone out

0c9f6fef-7f8e-45c7-8523-8d53b5c28322.jpg

50% Bonus is Coming to an End!

Thank you for being a valued member of the Elio family. To date, thousands like yourself have gone "All In" and have secured their place in line. Your early commitment to everything Elio stands for is truly appreciated.

But, we still want others to learn about Elio. So we welcome you to continue sharing the Elio story with friends, family, and neighbors.

I’d also like to give a special acknowledgement to those of you who jumped in at the "All In" $1,000 level and received the maximum bonus of $500 towards your future purchase right from the start. The upgrade option isn't relevant to your status, but you do still have your top place in line.

For those of you ready to join the $1,000 "All In" reservation ranks, or want to upgrade your "All In" reservation level, now is the time!
  • Current "All In" 50% bonus ends Sept 1, 2014.
  • Upgrading now will boost your position on our list of more than 25,000 reservation holders.
And, that's the best incentive of them all.

Best Regards,
65ce8f1c-a824-43fe-8d1d-816a4357cfae.jpg
Paul Elio
f7cc0aa2-e491-4509-8f38-f296d280213f.png

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This should knock some off the fence!
MK
It definitely says EM is less worried about proving public interest, and less about getting money from the general public, and more about retaining profitability in the business model. It says they are serious about fulfilling the business plan and keeping investment enthusiastic. JMHO.

I think so, because they know it will trim a bit off the reservations rate after Sept..

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
It definitely says EM is less worried about proving public interest, and less about getting money from the general public, and more about retaining profitability in the business model. It says they are serious about fulfilling the business plan and keeping investment enthusiastic. JMHO.

I think so, because they know it will trim a bit off the reservations rate after Sept..

There will very likely be a drop in reservations after this incentive goes away but I hope that EM is able to counter this trend by providing lots of good development news in the coming months. We are supposed to be hearing about how the engine testing is going sometime over the next few weeks followed by the P5 build beginning sometime in August or September. After the P5 is built they are supposed to quickly move into the E series pre-production builds which will enable them to have a fleet of vehicles for road testing and crash testing purposes. If they are able to accomplish all these goals in a reasonable timeframe it should give them a lot of good news to share which they should be able to convert into even more reservations with a higher profit margin.

Last edited:

dancescientist

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
True! I think many more would put down $1000 non-refundable, once it's clear the Elio will be built. Hopefully, this deadline indicates that the news to follow will make the $500 unnecessary and inappropriate. Clearly, the person who put $1000 non-refundable one year ago and went through all of these delays and uncertainty would deserve the $500 more than one who hypothetically puts in $1000 non-refundable in the second quarter of 2015 once the staff is hired with a production line created.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It might be a good idea to post it in more than one place also. :) Z

Hi Zelio,

I sure hope you can get the funds together before this deadline of Sept 1, you have been waiting like the rest of us, for a long time, I just hate to see you miss out on the $500 deal...

At least for me the $500 discount is going to Elio Motors anyway, it will be spent on upgrades like the getting automatic transmission, cruise control, pop out van windows, extra lighting, maybe heated seat, trailer hitch and of course, sour apple green stripes on an marshmallow Elio, kind of like the photo with a few changes...

Maybe you can "make" another " Elio dress " get a picture of it and place it up for auction, see what happens?... I saw the look on your face, when you got into the P4... the Elio Autocycle for you...

Hope you make the deadline...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 soon to be a member of a Elio nation...

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Zelio,

I sure hope you can get the funds together before this deadline of Sept 1, you have been waiting like the rest of us, for a long time, I just hate to see you miss out on the $500 deal...

At least for me the $500 discount is going to Elio Motors anyway, it will be spent on upgrades like the getting automatic transmission, cruise control, pop out van windows, extra lighting, maybe heated seat, trailer hitch and of course, sour apple green stripes on an marshmallow Elio, kind of like the photo with a few changes...

Maybe you can "make" another " Elio dress " get a picture of it and place it up for auction, see what happens?... I saw the look on your face, when you got into the P4... the Elio Autocycle for you...

Hope you make the deadline...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 soon to be a member of a Elio nation...
Do you think since Z already has a reservation with the 50% program, if she upgrades after the cut off date, the 50% would still apply?

Top Bottom