• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus To End

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just got this email

Reserve Now! 50% Bonus Offer is Ending!

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hub_358290_file_2519287091_jpg_ELIO_L53a9a28f71354b18bd8614094e92afe6.jpg

May 1, 2016

Hello Coss,

I knew that starting a vehicle manufacturing company would be the ultimate challenge and would only be accomplished with the support of others who shared the same vision. Bringing a new vehicle to market, changing how the world thinks about transportation, creating American jobs – these are just a few of the things that keep me and the Elio Motors team charging forward every day.

One of the things we’ve done from the start is reward those who’ve been early supporters. For non-refundable reservation holders, that reward came in the form of a 50% reservation bonus on their “All In” reservation level. It was our thank you for being early believers.

With the recent funding and engineering milestones achieved, and now more than 52,000 reservation holders, we are even more confident that our vision will soon be reality. Which is why now is the time to make a reservation.

If you’ve been waiting to secure your place in line, we wanted to let you know that the current 50% reservation bonus offer will end May 31, 2016. Elio Motors will then reduce the reservation bonus offer for a non-refundable reservation to 25%.

For those of you who already made an "All In" reservation, your reservation bonus will remain unchanged and will still be applied to the final purchase price of your Elio. However, if you are a refundable reservation holder but would like to convert to an “All In” reservation, or if you're an "All In" reservation holder and would like to upgrade to a higher level, the 50% reservation bonus is there until May 31 for you, as well. Learn how to get your reservation bonus here!

On behalf of our entire team, thank you again for your continued support.

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hub_358290_file_2635583690_jpg_images2434d6c1856d75082436d43266124a91.jpg

Paul Elio

facebook-24x24.png linkedin-24x24.png twitter-24x24.png googleplus-24x24.png

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• facebook-24x24.png
    facebook-24x24.png
    805 bytes · Views: 281
  • googleplus-24x24.png
    googleplus-24x24.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 274
  • twitter-24x24.png
    twitter-24x24.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 266
  • linkedin-24x24.png
    linkedin-24x24.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 286

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got this email

Reserve Now! 50% Bonus Offer is Ending!

ELIO_LOGO_R_2328x1144.jpg

May 1, 2016

Hello Coss,

I knew that starting a vehicle manufacturing company would be the ultimate challenge and would only be accomplished with the support of others who shared the same vision. Bringing a new vehicle to market, changing how the world thinks about transportation, creating American jobs – these are just a few of the things that keep me and the Elio Motors team charging forward every day.

One of the things we’ve done from the start is reward those who’ve been early supporters. For non-refundable reservation holders, that reward came in the form of a 50% reservation bonus on their “All In” reservation level. It was our thank you for being early believers.

With the recent funding and engineering milestones achieved, and now more than 52,000 reservation holders, we are even more confident that our vision will soon be reality. Which is why now is the time to make a reservation.

If you’ve been waiting to secure your place in line, we wanted to let you know that the current 50% reservation bonus offer will end May 31, 2016. Elio Motors will then reduce the reservation bonus offer for a non-refundable reservation to 25%.

For those of you who already made an "All In" reservation, your reservation bonus will remain unchanged and will still be applied to the final purchase price of your Elio. However, if you are a refundable reservation holder but would like to convert to an “All In” reservation, or if you're an "All In" reservation holder and would like to upgrade to a higher level, the 50% reservation bonus is there until May 31 for you, as well. Learn how to get your reservation bonus here!

On behalf of our entire team, thank you again for your continued support.

Pauls-Signature-001_BW.jpg

Paul Elio

facebook-24x24.png linkedin-24x24.png twitter-24x24.png googleplus-24x24.png

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

[Broken External Image]
I sure was hoping for more time. One month's notice is a hardship.

Attachments

• facebook-24x24.png
    facebook-24x24.png
    805 bytes · Views: 269
  • linkedin-24x24.png
    linkedin-24x24.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 283
  • twitter-24x24.png
    twitter-24x24.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 286
  • googleplus-24x24.png
    googleplus-24x24.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 278

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Look at it this way: We were supposed to be paying the balance for our vehicles by now.
I was hoping to have until December to save up the $900 to get to $1K.

But think of it this way, They are probably doing this to show the production will be sooner rather than later. Cash flow is needed to pay the upcoming rents and loan payments.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping to have until December to save up the $900 to get to $1K.

But think of it this way, They are probably doing this to show the production will be sooner rather than later. Cash flow is needed to pay the upcoming rents and loan payments.
I feel ya man.

And I agree that if you take into account the 1st quarter filing, the projected prices of the options and now this...
It looks like they're finally counting beans and finding out they're not in very good shape.
Now who's fault would that be?

You can never go back and change what you've already done.
You can only start from exactly where you're at now.
They've got to focus and stop bleeding money.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This: "if you are a refundable reservation holder but would like to convert to an “All In” reservation, or if you're an "All In" reservation holder and would like to upgrade to a higher level, the 50% reservation bonus is there until May 31 for you, as well"

Am I reading that right? It sounds like the Want In's are not getting the 50% carried over; they will only get it
if they change to a All In.
Or is it that they will get the 50% after the 31st no matter if they change or not; they just have a longer wait?

I'm confused

I just read it again, and it sounds like they are good where they are, but if they upgrade after the 31st they would get the original amount with 50% and any new amount on top of that would be at 25%

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's the way I interpret it.
anything before June 1st is the same, but afterwards, only the ALL-IN receive a 25% bonus match.

I'll try to at least get to the $500 level before then, but this couldn't come at much worse a time. It would be much easier in the summer or fall. I'm paying off unbudgeted evacuation expenses from the flood.

AndyT3

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this email today as well. I put some thought into bumping up to the $1000, but before I see one in person, and really check it out I just can't justify gambling with that amount of money. And who knows, maybe I'll stick with my measly $100 refundable deposit. At least that way, it'll give me more time to bank some extra cash so I can afford all those accessories right out of the gate.

Hey, I have to justify it to myself somehow...

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in at $100. That will have to do.

This notice kind of sucks after the friday night (paranormal deer strike)
while making a last minute run delivering pizza.

Top Bottom