• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/13/14 Elio Motors Blog - In Case You Missed It - 6-13-14

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New post on Elio Motors
blavatar-default.png

4990158d1c332b09c424f513b07477d2?s=50&d=identicon&r=G.png
In Case You Missed It – 6-13-14
by eliomotors
Happy Friday Elio friends, fans and family! In this week's blog we are going to answer a couple of popular questions and share the great coverage we have received over the last couple of weeks. Here are the three most popular questions from the Customer Experience Team from this week:

1.) I didn't pick my color or transmission with my reservation, why not?

• Reservation holders will place their actual vehicle order approximately 2 months before we manufacture your vehicle. You will receive an email and be directed to your own Elio page where you can pick your color, transmission and any options. There may also be additional sections available on your order page like financing and delivery options for you to get completed in advance also. All of that will roll out next year before we go into production. What you are doing now is reserving your spot in line, the vehicle specifics will come later.
eliomap.jpg

2.) What is the address to your dealership in XXXX?

• The website shows future locations under the Elio Store tab. These locations are not open yet and will not be for at least a year and a half. We shared the plan with you so that you could get a general understanding of the dealership strategy. The details of the exact locations within the markets are in the work plan and will be communicated as they are finalized.
3.) I made a refundable reservation and want to move it to all in, how do I do that?

• This week we implemented a process that makes this process significantly easier. Send us an email (tellmemore@eliomotors.com) and we will send you a simple page to sign and return. We can then change it over and get you all the benefits of an All In reservation: priority spot in line, 50% bonus on your reservation amount when you come buy your Elio, and the Limited Edition T-shirt and bumper sticker.
Elio has received some incredible coverage over the last couple of weeks! This coverage has been key for us to get the word out and has led to many new reservation holders. We are including the links below so you can click on them (the more people click on them increases the likelihood that even more people will see them)!

Here we go:

• NBCNews.com interview with our CEO Paul Elio. A great piece! Please share this one with your friends! Click here
nbc.jpg

• Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman on Fox Business with Paul. Another solid piece that drew a lot of attention. Click here
  • We mentioned this last week but it is worth posting again, our Yahoo Finance piece with the Elio that is really cool, Click here to see it on the Yahoo Finance site.
yahoopaul.jpg

• Late in May USA Today did a video about the Elio titled "Move over Tesla, the $6,800 Elio is here". Yeah, we like that. Click here
These articles and interviews have all happened in the last two weeks or so. Momentum is building! Please click on the links and share them with your friends and family.

This weekend is Father's Day so make sure you celebrate the day with/for him. If you haven't gotten a gift yet it is not too late to get Dad a reservation for an Elio. You can order in minutes and the t-shirt will be a second reminder of what an amazing son/daughter you are when it arrives in a couple of weeks. Click here to go to the Father's Day Promotion (Genuine T-shirt).

The Preview Tour schedule:

This weekend: Chicagoland – Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Mall Rd, Schaumburg, IL, we will be there during normal mall hours

Next Week: June 18th - Special Showing for Elio followers! Homewood Suites by Hilton/Columbus Airport, 2880 Airport Dr. Columbus, 3pm - 9pm - this is a special showing, the P4 will be there for one day only.

Next Week: Columbus, OH Eastland Mall, 2740 Eastland, Columbus, OH - Mall Hours - Showing P3 (prototype 3)

eliomotors | June 13, 2014 at 4:52 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p467Yh-79

Comment See all comments

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://eliomotors.wordpress.com/2014/06/13/in-case-you-missed-it-6-13-14/

Thanks for flying with wp-footericon.png WordPress.com
b.gif

ElioBlue

Reaction score
Note in the blog today:
"These locations are not open yet and will not be for at least a year and a half." Well, that means you won't see any cars on the road/delivered until 1st Q 2016!!!! Hopefully I live that long....to get mine.....

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
T
New post on Elio Motors
blavatar-default.png

by eliomotors
Happy Friday Elio friends, fans and family! In this week's blog we are going to answer a couple of popular questions and share the great coverage we have received over the last couple of weeks. Here are the three most popular questions from the Customer Experience Team from this week:

• Reservation holders will place their actual vehicle order approximately 2 months before we manufacture your vehicle. You will receive an email and be directed to your own Elio page where you can pick your color, transmission and any options. There may also be additional sections available on your order page like financing and delivery options for you to get completed in advance also. All of that will roll out next year before we go into production. What you are doing now is reserving your spot in line, the vehicle specifics will come later.
eliomap.jpg

• The website shows future locations under the Elio Store tab. These locations are not open yet and will not be for at least a year and a half. We shared the plan with you so that you could get a general understanding of the dealership strategy. The details of the exact locations within the markets are in the work plan and will be communicated as they are finalized.
3.) I made a refundable reservation and want to move it to all in, how do I do that?

• This week we implemented a process that makes this process significantly easier. Send us an email (tellmemore@eliomotors.com) and we will send you a simple page to sign and return. We can then change it over and get you all the benefits of an All In reservation: priority spot in line, 50% bonus on your reservation amount when you come buy your Elio, and the Limited Edition T-shirt and bumper sticker.
Elio has received some incredible coverage over the last couple of weeks! This coverage has been key for us to get the word out and has led to many new reservation holders. We are including the links below so you can click on them (the more people click on them increases the likelihood that even more people will see them)!

Here we go:

• NBCNews.com interview with our CEO Paul Elio. A great piece! Please share this one with your friends! Click here
nbc.jpg

• Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman on Fox Business with Paul. Another solid piece that drew a lot of attention. Click here
  • We mentioned this last week but it is worth posting again, our Yahoo Finance piece with the Elio that is really cool, Click here to see it on the Yahoo Finance site.
yahoopaul.jpg

• Late in May USA Today did a video about the Elio titled "Move over Tesla, the $6,800 Elio is here". Yeah, we like that. Click here
These articles and interviews have all happened in the last two weeks or so. Momentum is building! Please click on the links and share them with your friends and family.

This weekend is Father's Day so make sure you celebrate the day with/for him. If you haven't gotten a gift yet it is not too late to get Dad a reservation for an Elio. You can order in minutes and the t-shirt will be a second reminder of what an amazing son/daughter you are when it arrives in a couple of weeks. Click here to go to the Father's Day Promotion (Genuine T-shirt).

This weekend: Chicagoland – Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Mall Rd, Schaumburg, IL, we will be there during normal mall hours

Next Week: June 18th - Special Showing for Elio followers! Homewood Suites by Hilton/Columbus Airport, 2880 Airport Dr. Columbus, 3pm - 9pm - this is a special showing, the P4 will be there for one day only.

Next Week: Columbus, OH Eastland Mall, 2740 Eastland, Columbus, OH - Mall Hours - Showing P3 (prototype 3)

eliomotors | June 13, 2014 at 4:52 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p467Yh-79

Comment See all comments

b.gif
Thanks, Z. I missed this one. I must be slipping.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Note in the blog today:
"These locations are not open yet and will not be for at least a year and a half." Well, that means you won't see any cars on the road/delivered until 1st Q 2016!!!! Hopefully I live that long....to get mine.....
Actually it only means the salesrooms will not be open until then. Remember Elio Motors is currently reserving up through their first years production. I believe they have other plans for these future owners of Elio. But then my glass is, according to my #1 son, always 3/4 full so I expect the best and almost always get it. :-) Z

Reaction score
New post on Elio Motors
blavatar-default.png

by eliomotors

eliomap.jpg

Here we go:

nbc.jpg

yahoopaul.jpg

Comment See all comments

b.gif

thanks Zelo, Ya saved me a trip, lol.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Note in the blog today:
ElioBlue, Welcome to the forum and the host of friendly helpful people. Here you will find the latest information, rumors, and opinions concerning the development and production of our Elio's. Hope you enjoy the Elio experience with us.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking like this may be the only option for some of us early in the first production. Had planned on picking mine up in Albuquerque but I want it bad enough to go to Shreveport to get it.
You may not have to pick it up at all. They might deliver it to your door. I would love to see that happening! I want mine delivered in the white trailer with an Elio on the side. Nothing like advertising the fact you just got a new car! LOL :-) Z

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking like this may be the only option for some of us early in the first production. Had planned on picking mine up in Albuquerque but I want it bad enough to go to Shreveport to get it.
I work for the Airlines with standby flight privledges. I'l be happy to get mine at the factory and drive it back home accross the country. I think the seat lays down, which is good cause I'd sleep in it. NOBODY is touching my Elio! .

Top Bottom