• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/3/14 - Yahoo Finance -

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OUTSTANDING VIDEO, and the girl was even better.
JMO, but I'm sure it's fact, that this is the best interview/ presentation to date.
Other than the comment about the power steering, all other comments were of a
positive note.:)

P.S. Can someone photo shop her standing next to the car? Maybe in a two piece. Thanks

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He most interesting thing about the interview was quoted in the accompanying text:

"As for those incredulous that the price will only end up being $6,800, when pressed, Vassallo says that is what they are aiming for and he is 80% to 90% confident it will be below $7,000."

So, finally, we're getting a little flex in the $6800 magic number. Actually, I think that's very good news.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He most interesting thing about the interview was quoted in the accompanying text:

"As for those incredulous that the price will only end up being $6,800, when pressed, Vassallo says that is what they are aiming for and he is 80% to 90% confident it will be below $7,000."

So, finally, we're getting a little flex in the $6800 magic number. Actually, I think that's very good news.

I have a threshold on how much I would pay and everyone else does as well. 6995 is fine with me.

Top Bottom