• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/6/14 Elio Motors Blog - Some Free Stuff For You

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New post on Elio Motors
blavatar-default.png

4990158d1c332b09c424f513b07477d2?s=50&d=identicon&r=G.png
Some Free Stuff for You – 6/6/14
by eliomotors
Happy Friday Elio'ers. We had another great week in the constant progress toward making the next big thing in transportation. Not sure if you saw this or not, but we got some huge coverage this week that has really helped spread the word. As a start-up you are in an unpredictable spot when it comes to media coverage; create as many opportunities as possible and when they come up, do them! Media outlets pick us and we are very grateful for each and every opportunity! This week we had two amazing opportunities for coverage and they really advanced the Elio Motors mission! The first one was a video/article on Yahoo Finance and the second one was a great spot on the show Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman on Fox Business with our CEO Paul Elio. The combination of these two events really set the website on fire! It was truly an amazing week for us and for introducing new groups of people to Elio.

In case you missed it: click here for the Yahoo Finance piece and click here for the link to the Fox Business interview. Great stuff!

yahoofinance.jpg

This brings us to the free stuff portion of this week's blog. This idea came from you, our loyal fans, and we love it! You asked us for a way to share the story of Elio with the people who you run into on a daily basis so we created a piece and it is now available on our website. Here is what it looks like:

onepager.jpg

And to make it super easy to use, we have made it a downloadable file that you can download and print right from your computer! Here is the link to the file on the website: (click here). It will also be available on the website from now on under the Why Elio Tab, under specs (below the box on the right side).

To use this simply click on the link and a new window will open. From there you can right-click on the picture and choose print. Then it is up to you! Print a lot and hand them out. Send a copy to your friends, electronically or in print. Or just print a copy and use it to tell the Elio story. Your call, we will appreciate anything that you do!

Additionally, we are making available the ability to download images from the photo section of the website. Again, this came from your requests to provide pictures that can be used for screen savers on your phone/tablet/computer and to print for your desk or wall. Those are available now at eliomotors.com (or click here) under the photo tab. Here is what it looks like:

downloadpics.jpg

Upcoming Preview Tour Stops:

This weekend: Boston, MA - South Shore Plaza, 250 Granite Street, Braintree, MA we will be there mall hours

Next week: Jun 13, 2014 - Jun 15, 2014 - In Chicagoland - Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Mall Rd, Schaumburg, IL, mall hours

Thanks always for your continued support.

eliomotors | June 6, 2014 at 7:47 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p467Yh-6Y

Comment See all comments

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://eliomotors.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/some-free-stuff-for-you-6614/

Thanks for flying with wp-footericon.png WordPress.com
b.gif

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New post on Elio Motors
blavatar-default.png

4990158d1c332b09c424f513b07477d2?s=50&d=identicon&r=G.png
Some Free Stuff for You – 6/6/14
by eliomotors
Happy Friday Elio'ers. We had another great week in the constant progress toward making the next big thing in transportation. Not sure if you saw this or not, but we got some huge coverage this week that has really helped spread the word. As a start-up you are in an unpredictable spot when it comes to media coverage; create as many opportunities as possible and when they come up, do them! Media outlets pick us and we are very grateful for each and every opportunity! This week we had two amazing opportunities for coverage and they really advanced the Elio Motors mission! The first one was a video/article on Yahoo Finance and the second one was a great spot on the show Countdown to the Closing Bell with Liz Claman on Fox Business with our CEO Paul Elio. The combination of these two events really set the website on fire! It was truly an amazing week for us and for introducing new groups of people to Elio.

In case you missed it: click here for the Yahoo Finance piece and click here for the link to the Fox Business interview. Great stuff!

yahoofinance.jpg

This brings us to the free stuff portion of this week's blog. This idea came from you, our loyal fans, and we love it! You asked us for a way to share the story of Elio with the people who you run into on a daily basis so we created a piece and it is now available on our website. Here is what it looks like:

onepager.jpg

And to make it super easy to use, we have made it a downloadable file that you can download and print right from your computer! Here is the link to the file on the website: (click here). It will also be available on the website from now on under the Why Elio Tab, under specs (below the box on the right side).

To use this simply click on the link and a new window will open. From there you can right-click on the picture and choose print. Then it is up to you! Print a lot and hand them out. Send a copy to your friends, electronically or in print. Or just print a copy and use it to tell the Elio story. Your call, we will appreciate anything that you do!

Additionally, we are making available the ability to download images from the photo section of the website. Again, this came from your requests to provide pictures that can be used for screen savers on your phone/tablet/computer and to print for your desk or wall. Those are available now at eliomotors.com (or click here) under the photo tab. Here is what it looks like:

downloadpics.jpg

Upcoming Preview Tour Stops:

This weekend: Boston, MA - South Shore Plaza, 250 Granite Street, Braintree, MA we will be there mall hours

Next week: Jun 13, 2014 - Jun 15, 2014 - In Chicagoland - Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Mall Rd, Schaumburg, IL, mall hours

Thanks always for your continued support.

eliomotors | June 6, 2014 at 7:47 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p467Yh-6Y

Comment See all comments

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://eliomotors.wordpress.com/2014/06/06/some-free-stuff-for-you-6614/

Thanks for flying with wp-footericon.png WordPress.com
b.gif
I'm very glad Elio made these available. My first thought when I saw the Tech Report was that it would make a great "Show and Tell brochure". Since they have offered it in print format I don't have to do anything but print it. Thank you Elio! I love that! LOL :-) Z

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought about something like this months ago but I'm going to wait until everything is completely finalized and they are about to start rolling them off the assembly line (color copies like this cost nearly .50 a sheet!). But I definitely want a stack of sheets with this type of information on it to pass out to the curious when I'm out and about in my Elio. I would also add a nice QR code to the website so people can scan on the spot with their smart phones! :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm very glad Elio made these available. My first thought when I saw the Tech Report was that it would make a great "Show and Tell brochure". Since they have offered it in print format I don't have to do anything but print it. Thank you Elio! I love that! LOL :) Z
Copy it to a flash drive and take it to Office Max or Staples or give it to a friend with a printer.

Top Bottom