• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

6/7/14 - One Of Best New Cars...

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

creekstone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must spend all your time searching for Elio articles.
While I'd like to take credit for exhaustive searching, the truth is that I simply have a Google Alert set up for news articles containing the words "Elio Motors". They come to me via email. I post them if nobody has already done so.:D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While I'd like to take credit for exhaustive searching, the truth is that I simply have a Google Alert set up for news articles containing the words "Elio Motors". They come to me via email. I post them if nobody has already done so.:D
I wondered about that because I think Doni mentioned using something like that. However, you still take the time to post and I still appreciate your efforts. Thank you for definitely being one of the "Good Guys". LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ditto on the Google alerts - they really help find articles that I would have never found on my own without a lot of effort.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good article from Inquisitr. I think I have heard in the past that Paul Elio have been saying "Autocycle". Paul say it is not a car so it classified as a motorcycle and so he have calling it autocycle. What do you think?

Top Bottom