• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/31/2014 - 8/2/2014 Barrett-jackson Auctions, Reno, Tahoe

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Barrett-Jackson Auctions, Reno Tahoe
Organiser:
Barrett-Jackson Auctions
Venue:
Reno-Sparks Convention Center 4590 S Virginia St Reno, NV 89502 USA
Dates:
Thursday 31 July 2014 - Saturday 2 August 2014
Price:
$17 in advance, $20 at gate per day
Event type:
Auctions

Details:
The Destination: If you’ve never been to Hot August Nights, add it to the very top of your bucket list. With 500,000 automotive enthusiasts on hand, the population of Reno, Tahoe South and Sparks, Nevada nearly doubles in size. Colorful Hot Rods abound as far as the eye can see. While standing in the middle of the action, you might feel as if a meteor hit the planet and all that remains are car people and awesome Hot Rods.

Edit: 7/27/14 This information came from the Barrett-Jackson Auctions, Reno Tahoe website. Nothing new from EM yet. :) Z

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would love to go check it out, but I after going $1000 "All In" I'm not sure I can justify another $17 just to go look at it.
Gmoyle, congratulations on your decision to go all in for $1K and your confidence in Elio Motors. Things have been moving steadily forward for months now and the realization that we are closer to owning this historic vehicle increases every day. I sat in the P3 but have not had the opportunity to do the same with the P4. Elio is scheduled to be at the Albuquerque Balloon Festival in October and I hope to see either the P4 or hopefully the P5/E pre-production model.

If you aren't familiar with the forum it has a search function that will help you find the answer to nearly every question you may have about the development and production of the Elio. The members are diverse, unique, opinionated, helpful and friendly and we look forward to your comments and participation in the forum. Welcome and I hope you find the Elio experience enjoyable and rewarding.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would love to go check it out, but I after going $1000 "All In" I'm not sure I can justify another $17 just to go look at it.

I like your strength and conviction! Sounds like you came here with the insight that most of us lacked in the beginning.

Ride with the family now; Welcome to this forum!

Top Bottom