• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

8/4/2014 Denver, Co Events Information

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Updated 8/30/14 - Taste of Colorado location

Updated 8/22/2014 Both Events are P4 Events

Updated 8/21/2014
8/4/2014 New Denver information

8/29 - 8/31
Broomfield, CO
Flat Iron Crossing
Fri-Sat: 10am-9pm
Sun: 11am-6pm

9/1 - 9/1
Denver, CO
Taste of Colorado!
Corner of Colfax and Bannock
10:30am-8pm

That's all I have for now. I will add more information as it becomes available. :) Z

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm making the 7 hour trip for this. When are we going to get details? I know once I see the P4 in person I'm going to get all sorts of ideas for mine.
We tend to get information fairly close to the event date because things can change. I was surprised to see the 2 locations in Denver because originally they were only scheduled for the Taste of Colorado. I or one of the staff will post the information as soon as it is available. :-) Z

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Anyone in the Denver area give me a good reference for a hotel? Should I stay downtown close to the taste or?

Wish I was still in the Denver area and I'd help you out. I recently stayed in Denver at a hotel but it was up at 120th and west of I-25. And the room was kinda small, but was fine, was less than $80. Hotels downtown of course will be very expensive, if money is no object you can stay there.

Anyway, the hotel I stayed at is the Super 8 Westminster Denver North,
Address: 12055 Melody Dr, Westminster, CO 80234
Phone:(303) 451-7200

All the years I lived in Denver, 15, and I never went to the Taste of Colorado. If you go, enjoy it and enjoy sitting in the Elio!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone in the Denver area give me a good reference for a hotel? Should I stay downtown close to the taste or?
I know from other events at malls, EM tries to get them at very nice, newer malls. You might try to find out the location of the newest, nicest malls in the area and check about nearby places to stay. Although the Portland event was listed as Portland, it was actually held in the suburb of Beaverton. Apparently the plan is to eventually have the Elio salesroom in Beaverton when it is opened. :-) Z

GreatDanes

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
... I'm sure I'll spend more time looking at the P4 than my wife wants too, but she will spend more at the mall, so I guess it's a wash
My bride and I keep a running tabulation of "discretionary" spending totals. I use the "feast-famine" approach whereas she employs the "grazing" plan. She will go to thrift stores, garage sales, etc weekly, which can add up no matter how frugal you are, and I buy something every couple of years, but it is usually pricey. This plan works for us as we have budget lines for both of these things and we are debt-free, including no mortgage. BTW, I have already saved most of what I will need to buy my Elio outright. A small delay from the Sept 2015 date will only put more interest money in my pocket! No matter where you are financially, you can be debt-free AND have a lot of what you want!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas! Got out room booked downtown. Kind of spendy but what the heck. I'm sure I'll spend more time looking at the P4 than my wife wants too, but she will spend more at the mall, so I guess it's a wash
I took a friend to Portland with me to see the Elio. I spent the majority of 4 hours looking at, talking to lookers, and simply enjoying spending time with "my" Elio and staff. She spent those same hours wandering around the mall thoroughly enjoying herself. The advantage of the mall is we had to take our own food because of dietary restrictions. Most restaurants frown on that practice. The food court doesn't care so we enjoyed our food while Proud to Be and friend bought and enjoyed their food and talked Elio. It was great for all. It was a 7 hour round trip with lots of traffic in the Portland area, but oh so very worth the trip. :-) Z

Top Bottom