• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

9 News

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK What can I say about this report. Number 1, thank you for posting it. You are the good guy. The author, on the other hand, is obviously skeptical and ill informed. I guess the Elio is "tiny" compared to big honkin' trucks and SUVs but. . . . . . . I will have to respond more thoroughly after I see it 12 days from now. I do firmly believe even having not seen it, that no 7'4" man could get into a "tiny" vehicle as easily as our gentleman from Wisconsin (I believe that is where he drove to Chicago from). Watching that feat was astonishing. So - more later and again Thank You for posting! :-) Z

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK What can I say about this report. Number 1, thank you for posting it. You are the good guy. The author, on the other hand, is obviously skeptical and ill informed. I guess the Elio is "tiny" compared to big honkin' trucks and SUVs but. . . . . . . I will have to respond more thoroughly after I see it 12 days from now. I do firmly believe even having not seen it, that no 7'4" man could get into a "tiny" vehicle as easily as our gentleman from Wisconsin (I believe that is where he drove to Chicago from). Watching that feat was astonishing. So - more later and again Thank You for posting! :) Z
Yea, I can't take credit for content, even if I see an article "Elio makes a terrible car" I would still post the link.

Top Bottom