• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Little Elio Eyecandy...

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Excellent work and thanks. Best view so far just wished you could have taken more time and slower. More impressed with dash gauges as I was concerned they would be in red (not good). Could not tell much about seat but not enthused..were you ok with it? IIRC, Lear made those in my Solstice and were "adequate" only. Also, view seem to eliminate my want for ground effects as too low. I will choose the trunk lid only if reasonable. This car package is awesome, though most my friends think I'm nuts. Another thing, would the exhaust impact the rear? I've seen many vehicles where the rear is tarnished by exhaust.

Qwurpy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Excellent work and thanks. Best view so far just wished you could have taken more time and slower. More impressed with dash gauges as I was concerned they would be in red (not good). Could not tell much about seat but not enthused..were you ok with it? IIRC, Lear made those in my Solstice and were "adequate" only. Also, view seem to eliminate my want for ground effects as too low. I will choose the trunk lid only if reasonable. This car package is awesome, though most my friends think I'm nuts. Another thing, would the exhaust impact the rear? I've seen many vehicles where the rear is tarnished by exhaust.

I think the seats were fine, but as you might imagine, the event was very busy with a never-ending line to get in it so my time inside the P4 was very brief. All of the shots I was able to get of the inside were while someone else was either in it, or during the brief few seconds that people were getting in/out. I got the best shots I could without holding up the line or interfering with someone else's experience. I would have loved to have had the car alone for about 30 minutes, but I was there for about two hours and the line never ended. Also, I didn't spend too much time on the inside, because the P4 is still a prototype and the final production model will most likely be different.

The back seat was fine, and if I recall correctly, the street team said it wasn't the final seat/padding. However, the important thing is that, as advertised, there was definitely enough room.

I agree with you that I'd probably pass on the ground effects. I think it's stylish enough as it is and I'm not crazy about all the louver options. To me, they seem to give it a "1980's" feel and I prefer a "car of the future" feel. But that's just my preference. That aside, I am happy to see that they are/will be offering quite a few options to make it your own.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think the seats were fine, but as you might imagine, the event was very busy with a never-ending line to get in it so my time inside the P4 was very brief. All of the shots I was able to get of the inside were while someone else was either in it, or during the brief few seconds that people were getting in/out. I got the best shots I could without holding up the line or interfering with someone else's experience. I would have loved to have had the car alone for about 30 minutes, but I was there for about two hours and the line never ended. Also, I didn't spend too much time on the inside, because the P4 is still a prototype and the final production model will most likely be different.

The back seat was fine, and if I recall correctly, the street team said it wasn't the final seat/padding. However, the important thing is that, as advertised, there was definitely enough room.

I agree with you that I'd probably pass on the ground effects. I think it's stylish enough as it is and I'm not crazy about all the louver options. To me, they seem to give it a "1980's" feel and I prefer a "car of the future" feel. But that's just my preference. That aside, I am happy to see that they are/will be offering quite a few options to make it your own.

Very nice job on the video! And welcome to the family. :cool: :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EVERY DAY I TURN ON MY COMPUTER AND ELIOMOTORS HAS NOT FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY IS A GOOD DAY !

Just a little too extreme for me that joke on bankruptcy whomever started it.If your time is so idle maybe you should turn the computer off and read a book.I signed up for elioowners.com to enjoy others comments who are supportive/positive of our Elio and to learn more. I am 100 percent positive with Paul Elio and Elio Motors! We are now so close and now have a complete machined motor! As Paul Elio stated we are headed for the finish line! Third quarter 2015 is within reach, look at how much energy Paul Elio has put into this, the legislation he foresaw, the blue chip suppliers,etc., and included in his plans. A monumental task and we are heading for the finish line! Whom else has a 84mpg vehicle (autocyle) on the market for $6,800.00..............be proud and thankful. I am, with the every increasing cost of fuel of past and future years to get me to work and home (our Elio-while enclosed, safety, reliable, 84mpg,200,000 mile capable motor).
Terrence in Maryland supports Elio Motors at this time in the build!

Hoorah Elio Motors!!

Top Bottom