• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Long Commuter's Dream!

Autoxdriver

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Very excited about becoming an Elio owner. I drive 90 miles round trip to work each day. I've always thought it was so ridiculous and wasteful for a single person to lug around several thousands of pounds of metal just to go to and from work each day, and the Elio is a fantastic step in the right direction. I'm not well off financially, but I'm going all in because the payoff is huge. I have faith in the Elio project's methodology, they aren't relying on gee wiz new technology, it's a simple design with mostly off the shelf parts. Brilliant! Can't wait to start saving $8 a day from my commute.

Last edited:

Rideoften

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Everyday on my work commute I see about 80 to 90% of the vehicles I share the road with being occupied and driven by one person (myself included) and the Elio makes SO much sense. I really hope this works out for all of us.

Rideoften

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to agree, this is a dream come true for commuters and just about everyone who needs economical transportation. I am also all in.

Top Bottom