• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A While Back I Offered To Host A Greenville, Sc Chapter For Elio Of Sc.

Wheelthang

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
A while back I offered to host a SC chapter for Elio owners of SC but have not generated any interest. Anyone interested can contact me at trike47@bellsouth.net. Would like to hear from all SC future Elio owners..
Wow! No one has blogged since Jan.? I joined a couple months ago but just now saw this thread. My name is Donald Jones, I'm from Cowpens, I'm retired, and more importantly, I'm #3583. Hoping to get a call to come pick mine up in the second/third quarter of 2016.

Christopher Lee

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Slow going I am so impatient, i wish these Cars would start to roll off the line!! Been in for two years and keep getting told another year...Is 2015 the Year?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Slow going I am so impatient, i wish these Cars would start to roll off the line!! Been in for two years and keep getting told another year...Is 2015 the Year?
Welcome, and glad you finally joined the forum. We are as anxious as you and following the forum has helped provide answers to the delayed timelines and issues that confront a new startup vehicle manufacturer. No excuses just rational decision & problem solving processes. I firmly believe that production will begin as currently forecasted (Sep 2015). As one of the senior citizens we are anxious for other reasons to see this produced soon. None of us want to have our reservation passed on to our next of kin. I'm an optimist and therefore expect to be driving my new Elio before Christmas 2015.

Top Bottom