• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Additional Shares Being Added Announcement

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got a call from the guy that called me to invest in the original stock buying opportunity if you qualified as being worth a lot or had a high yearly income, I didn't qualify for that opportunity. He wanted me to buy 400 shares now because Elio (he actually said Paul) is going to make an announcement in the next 60 days that EM is going to release additional shares of stock. Anybody else get a call?

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If this is true, then would adding additional shares to the market possibly dilute the current price of the stock making it go down? At the same time providing additional funds for EM by making additional shares available? If this does happen and the price does go down, then I see this as a possible buying opportunity.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got a call from the guy that called me to invest in the original stock buying opportunity if you qualified as being worth a lot or had a high yearly income, I didn't qualify for that opportunity. He wanted me to buy 400 shares now because Elio (he actually said Paul) is going to make an announcement in the next 60 days that EM is going to release additional shares of stock. Anybody else get a call?
Would not touch it, until you see something about it on the Elio site. Be wary of "a call from a guy".

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I keep getting calls from a New York number that I let go to voice mail. Someday I will have to listen to the pitch.

Regarding any new offering: we knew a dilution was coming. Given the wiggle words implying a need for money to complete the E-series, the question is how much?
Sell now if you are worried about short term gains and losses

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the third month anniversary of elio being on the stock market. Looks to me like a goal or dead line is approaching about the EOM - May. All splendid new about new hires, the motor maker, hints and speculations about the ending of the 50% bonus, hold off on the release of the SIL numbers till next week. (How much do you want to bet that - that will be delayed till the end of the month or at least Friday the 27th, just before the Holiday Weekend.?) And the cruise control, don't for get that, lol. Something is fixing to happen ... Isn't the first crash dummy scheduled to make day boo Mid-June? Naw, I think it is bigger than that.

Top Bottom