• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ads By Google

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I'm scanning the NYT this morning and on the bottom of the front page there is an ad for ELIO, with a click that takes you to the Official Site. I guess Elio is paying to plant cookies. Anyone else??
I think the cookies are planted on your computer. I've had that pop up too, but it's only because I'm signed up for google alerts. Not sure everybody viewing the nyt sees the ad you are seeing.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We get in our Email (spam to me) regular releases from the good people at Betty Crocker. Today no surprise it was about side dishes to serve at Thanksgiving. Okay so I looked. Well sitting there next to the jams and stuffing receipts. On the right side of the page an Elio add. How many Tsps of vanilla will fit in an Elio cup holder???

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those ad bug me. They are ads for places I already know about. Google is just lookin at where we go and sends ads for those places!
If I click on abc.com don't send me an add for abc.com! I might look at an ad for cba.com, but not abc.com!
I feel google is ripping off these companies. If I'm paying for an ad, I want new eye balls, not old eye balls.

Top Bottom