• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Advertising Elioi Still

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2768.JPG
IMG_0269.JPG
I came out of Walmart a little while ago and I saw this truck advertising Elio! Oh that's mine! The only time that I have advertised on a vehicle in 63 years of driving! Never had a bumper sticker either. Just trying to help! I received my second tee shirt yesterday. If I were a young man I would like to see how many of these places that I could visit. I still have faith that Elio will make it!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 22006 View attachment 22005 I came out of Walmart a little while ago and I saw this truck advertising Elio! Oh that's mine! The only time that I have advertised on a vehicle in 63 years of driving! Never had a bumper sticker either. Just trying to help! I received my second tee shirt yesterday. If I were a young man I would like to see how many of these places that I could visit. I still have faith that Elio will make it!
Good on ya! It's a tough sell right now but as soon as they start producing them, it'll just about sell itself and you can brag that you were in on the ground floor.

Top Bottom