• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Alameda Boy Is All In!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi my name is Benny and I'm a Elioholic.
Benny, welcome from a long term (Oct 2013) Elio enthusiast. Enjoy the forum, source of information and facts about the Elio. With few exceptions most people on the forum are Elio supporters who will be happy to answer your questions about this amazing vehicle. Enjoy the journey with us.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings Benny

Hello and :welcome: to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW.
The Elio Owners Forum is a place you can find more information about the Elio than anywhere else; one of our best features is the Search function, it can provide the answers to almost any information you ask; if it doesn't, feel free to join in on any of the active threads that best matches your question. If you need help with anything, you can send a private message to a member by clicking on their profile, then click on the "Private Message" heading. When that people answers, it will appear in your Inbox that is found at the top of any page.

There are certain reoccurring subjects that will be land mines for the new comer:

Production start
the color Yellow
Which side the fuel cap will be on
Turbo charging
Can it pull a boat.

and so fourth.

Here's your helmet. Good luck, we're all counting on you. :becky:

(I can see it now, Here's Benny :shocked:)

It's the Holidays, and everyone is in a good mood.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings Benny

The Elio Owners Forum is a place you can find more information about the Elio than anywhere else; one of our best features is the Search function, it can provide the answers to almost any information you ask; if it doesn't, feel free to join in on any of the active threads that best matches your question. If you need help with anything, you can send a private message to a member by clicking on their profile, then click on the "Private Message" heading. When that people answers, it will appear in your Inbox that is found at the top of any page.

There are certain reoccurring subjects that will be land mines for the new comer:

Production start
the color Yellow
Turbo charging
Can it pull a boat.

and so fourth.

Hey I didn't get a helmet when I joined. But that was back in a kinder, gentler time, in a galaxie far away. The force is strong with Paul Elio though and he will prevail. Go Elio.

Benny

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Greetings Benny

Production start
the color Yellow
Turbo charging
Can it pull a boat.

and so fourth.

I'm pretty sane, I don't need a turbo, or to pull a boat. I don't care for the Darwin gas filler above the exhaust pipe, but I suppose the end of the pipe would not get hot enough to ignite gasoline, it just looks funny/insane.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I didn't get a helmet when I joined. But that was back in a kinder, gentler time, in a galaxie far away. The force is strong with Paul Elio though and he will prevail. Go Elio.
That was before they put the concussion protocol in place; now they want to keep all the pieces in the same general area.
As for the "...kinder, gentler time....." now you see why they make us had out helmets; I guess you didn't remember too much huh? We were wondering what damage there was going to be after the first time you mind was blown. ;):p

Top Bottom