• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

All In From Louisville Kentucky!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Like many others just upgraded my 100 all in to 1k today! Can't wait, just wish they would be close so I could see my new car.
Congratulation Kentucky 78!! Great move. I happen to notice your last word in you last sentence referring to the Elio as a car. Good news for you, it is an auto cycle. Auto Cycle is a sub category of motorcycle. There will be lots for you to read and explore about the Elio. Kentucky 78, when time permits, go to this site and read/explore about auto cycle classification -
file:///C:/Users/I3PC/Downloads/3%20Wheel%20Vehicles%20BestPractices%20(1).pdf
Terrence :) congratulations again with your move to upgrade to 1K I'm all in!

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never got my number when I was all in at 100 back in may.
Due to the way the reservations work, they can't give out numbers to anyone that isn't all-in 1k because they're guaranteed to get them before anyone else.
If you had gotten a number back in May, a person buying all-in now at 1k or even 500 would be ahead of you, so they would need a number 'lower' than yours if that makes sense. They can't give the numbers to the folks that aren't all-in 1k until the reservations are sold out.

Top Bottom