• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ampere Motors

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$9,900 EV with a 100 mile range. Wowser! https://www.amperemotor.com/

IMG_9666.PNG
IMG_9667.PNG

IMG_9668.jpg

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice!! Thanks for posting this, yet another contender. The website, nowhere I saw, mentions a ‘top.’ Maybe aftermarket? Like the styling, although just a little overdone along the sides, imho.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice!! Thanks for posting this, yet another contender. The website, nowhere I saw, mentions a ‘top.’ Maybe aftermarket? Like the styling, although just a little overdone along the sides, imho.
A SOLO Forum Ampere reservationist mentioned that he received an email from the company saying there will be an optional top for full enclosure. Looks like the potential for a sweet ride in the video. Still unsure if it's front or rear wheel drive.......front would be my strong preference. The styling in the video is edgy, but looks to be smoother and more refined in the above production model renders.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exciting times next year where at least 3 up comers are promising to deliver by 2018! I'll move Arcimoto on top of my list only because they're US based and most likely won't be hassled by too much red tape, followed by Solo, and this come from nowhere Ampere! Not to be left out is long shot ELIO slated for 2019 production in fourth.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exciting times next year where at least 3 up comers are promising to deliver by 2018! I'll move Arcimoto on top of my list only because they're US based and most likely won't be hassled by too much red tape, followed by Solo, and this come from nowhere Ampere! Not to be left out is long shot ELIO slated for 2019 production in fourth.
I prefer the FUV made and assembled in Eugene, OR too. I'm about as pumped up about delivery of 'something' as I've been over the watch and wait during the past 10+ years. The FUV is more motorcycle than auto and likely the most fun to ride. The ampere more sports car, and the SONDORs more Sedan. FUN watching that Ampere run in the video and they say 80% production ready.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If a startup company spends 100% of their available funding during the 20% of the time getting to 80% then......................oh never mind.

Top Bottom