• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ampere Two

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ampere_two.jpg

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Coolpeds... they make $500 ebikes, and some kind of self-propelled luggage scooter that you can stand on and drive through the airport.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very nice find. With the little commute I have to work (8 miles round trip) and what little I travel anymore, that be perfect. Paul better watch out, he might lose me to that bad boy.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK HERE'S THE DEAL. I WAS SHOWN THIS BY A THIRD PARTY AND DID NOT REALIZE THAT IT WAS POSTED ON THE COOLPEDS WEBSITE IN APRIL OF 2017. THE PROBLEM IS, IT'S STILL THERE ON THE WEBSITE. 3 HOURS AGO COOLPEDS POSTED THAT IT ACTUALLY WAS AN IDEA FOR THE AMPERE ONE, AND THAT YES, THE CAR LOOKS DIFFERENT NOW. I POSTED AND TOLD THEM THAT ALL THEY'RE DOING IS CONFUSING PEOPLE AND TO TAKE THAT PICTURE DOWN! WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M GONG TO DO EVERYWHERE I POSTED IT. SO... BE ADVISED THAT THIS RENDERING IS NOT SOMETHING COOLPEDS OR AMPERE EVEN PLANS ON BUILDING. APOLOGIES ALL AROUND. Thing is, is that the real Ampere 1 (production set for late summer this year) is a TOTALLY different vehicle. But it appears like they're still trying to spark interest with the rendering of THIS vehicle.

Last edited:

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was excited but from Marathon fl to Sloppy Joe's in Key West is 105 miles round trip .The few charging stations are for Tesla cars .After being on Duval st for a few hours a two wheeler might not be enough .

Top Bottom