• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

An Excited Hello!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I would have known about the Elio sooner but I'm here now thanks to CNN posting about it. I must have one in orange :)
nvrnugh, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information, rumors and opinions that will enable you to make the decision if the Elio is for you. The forum is an eclectic group with diverse expertise and are helpful and friendly. They will assist you in any way they can. You can find the answer to most of your questions by using the forum search function. Welcome to this historic journey and we look forward to your comments and contributions. Enjoy the Elio experience.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I would have known about the Elio sooner but I'm here now thanks to CNN posting about it. I must have one in orange :)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, nvrnugh. I know what you mean. That is how I felt when I first learned about the Elio but I simply spent a whole lot of time reading, reading and reading some more to get caught up. In fact one week after my older son told me about the Elio in January I knew more about the Elio than he did and he had known about it for 2 months. Of course I am retired and he works full time. Big difference there. LOL I hope you will do that reading and enjoy the adventure of learning about our wonderful Elio. This is a great group to explore this expedition into the unchartered territory of Elio ownership. Lots to learn, lots of laughs, great ideas for creativity and of course a few negative comments you can read and ignore or simply ignore altogether. LOL The choice is, as always, yours. Enjoy the trip and we'll meet on the planet of Elio ownership in the not so distant future. :-) Z

Top Bottom