• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And Now For Something Completely Different...

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a movie I think every Elio fan will like. It tells the story of what it takes to start your own company from scratch... in this case manufacturing motorcycles. As you watch you will not be able to miss the similarities between the story on the screen and what's happened and is happening at Elio.

It was shown in 3 parts on the Discovery channel. "Harley and the Davidsons". I'm sure they'll re-broadcast it so keep on the lookout.

Last edited:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a movie I think every Elio fan will like. It tells the story of what it takes to start your own company from scratch... in this case manufacturing motorcycles. As you watch you will not be able to miss the similarities between the story on the screen and what's happened and is happening at Elio.

It was shown in 3 parts on the Discovery channel. "Harley and the Davidsons". I'm sure they'll re-broadcast it so keep on the lookout.

Bravo! :cool:

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I caught the fist two nights and was not able to catch the last. I did get an idea of all the obstacles that are hiding in the weeds of starting a business. It was a good story and appears to have good basis of true story in it. Hope to find where I can buy,rent or download the whole thing so I can watch it start to finish without the commercials.

Top Bottom