• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

And The Vision That Was Planted In My Brain Still Remains Within The Sound Of Silence.

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful song and actually appropriate for the Elio situation.
The vision of affordable personal transportation still remains throughout the present period of no apparent progress. I am still living the vision with a degree of hope that it will come to fruition.

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So here's a question.... Did you know that that song is really about the birth of the singer's first child? It's not a song about and ending/closing. It's a song about birth, and the beginning of a new life.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So here's a question.... Did you know that that song is really about the birth of the singer's first child? It's not a song about and ending/closing. It's a song about birth, and the beginning of a new life.

It's about closing a previous chapter, and opening a new one.

That's how I would interpret this line, anyway:

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like to anthropomorphism my vehicles. Some of the song makes me think of being at a strip bar and it's closing time and I must get in my Elio to drive home. Other parts of the song makes me think time is running out for the Elio dream.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"
I like to anthropomorphism my vehicles. Some of the song makes me think of being at a strip bar and it's closing time and I must get in my Elio to drive home. Other parts of the song makes me think time is running out for the Elio dream.

"Time is the most precious commodity in the universe" - unknown

" If you are a supporter of Elio Motors, or have seen our August SEC filing, you likely know that at this stage of the project the vast majority of our efforts are going toward funding. Our team works every day to move the project forward, and our goal from the very beginning has been to include our supporters along the journey and provide an insider’s look into the process." - ElioMotors
https://www.eliomotors.com/elio-engine-mounts/

Top Bottom