• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another 3 Wheeler

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That one is definitely in the "motorcycle" realm. I'll stick with the Elio though. Don't need that kind of speed and around here I like the idea/comfort of crumple zones, air bags, etc.

brian34220

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I think that Elio should be move forward fast because lot of new models, technologies, designs and idea's coming out on the market.
web has lot of fancy and economy things are in feather three wheeled motorized vehicle... I hope Elio motor be a Trailblazer in Three wheeled vehicle on the market.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that Elio should be move forward fast because lot of new models, technologies, designs and idea's coming out on the market.
web has lot of fancy and economy things are in feather three wheeled motorized vehicle... I hope Elio motor be a Trailblazer in Three wheeled vehicle on the market.
Very true; but one of the biggest differences with the Elio is that it is Front Wheel Drive, while almost all the others are Rear Wheel Drive "pushers".

Top Bottom