• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Another Central Florida Future Elio Owner

Joe Pires

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi,
I had been following and very enthused by the Lit Motors C1, until I found Elio. Imo solving a problem in the simplest way is often the best way. Elio has solved the high mileage, fun, low cost commuter car problem in an amazingly simple manner.

I am a refundable reservation holder, not because I think it is a safer bet, but because I would rather have a few thousand on the road letting them work out some bugs before they build mine.

Joe

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
I had been following and very enthused by the Lit Motors C1, until I found Elio. Imo solving a problem in the simplest way is often the best way. Elio has solved the high mileage, fun, low cost commuter car problem in an amazingly simple manner.

I am a refundable reservation holder, not because I think it is a safer bet, but because I would rather have a few thousand on the road letting them work out some bugs before they build mine.

Joe

Welcome to the site Joe! The Elio is definitely the first gimmicky-type car that I've ever actually believed would be a success.

jrm_cr_fl

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Joe
I totally agree with you Joe. There will be 2113 Elio's built before mine. I feel they should have their s#!t together by then. Did you see it at the St. Pete showing? Lots of interested people there. They asked me to be in a group photo with five other Elio T-shirt wearers. Fun time.

Joe Pires

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I saw it in Altamonte Springs. I saw your picture at St. Pete, and was struck by the fact that all of you looked to be in my age group. I guess those with darker hair find it harder to get off work to go see the toys.

Top Bottom